Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

don't ever see the surface,u don't really noe wat it inside the heart feel

i seem a ppl that don't have any worried n don't have anythings tat can disturb me n laugh happily everytime to my parents.....my dad say i'm too joyful....n tat its not the truth...u only see the surface...u dono wat feeling deeply in my heart....u can't see trough my heart.....no ones noe i'm a unhappy person....no ones noe i cry silently in the midnight....no ones noe wat is my heart feeling n thinking.....NO ONES NOE!!!
i miss a friend now...he is the same as me....he told me b4 tat he is oso the same....表面上我看来是个快乐的人但我心不是快乐的!!!he is the one i told him this b4....last year we everytime tesing each other..makes many funny name n call each other....i really miss last year...i misss the time i spend with my few classmates in the class....its sometime really make me happy when i'm in bad mood...really thx to u guys...i miss u guys so much....hope next year we still in the same class....

No comments: