Nuffnang

Saturday, January 31, 2009

30/1/2009

today is the outing day with ronald , kai jin ,potato, hui lin, kellye n me....3 girls n 3 boys...
mum fetch me there n they are oso shopping there for while but i'm not following them...i went to find dear but dear haven reach his shop so i went to walk alone first lu....after 10 minits call dear n he reach d...so go n meet up with him lu...sit in his shop till my friend came lu....about 11 went to meet up ronald n potato after that hui lin came n we headed to cinema to see wat movie we want to watch lu...after that kai jin meet up us in cinema...after discussing we decide to watch 'inkheart'...waited for kell till 12 something n we only went to eat...i'm so so hungry....after that dear came n find me but i can't pei him eat lunch..cuz my movie start at 2.10..this movie is quite boring...me n kell feel like sleeping in the cinema d...hehe....after movie we went to take photo....after that hui lin back le...n i went to find dear cuz i miss him....after that kell call me back to the place cuz wanna take photo agian...after that dear came n find me...n we had dinner together....after all all of us seprate d...the 3 guys went to snoakle....n kell went home n i stay in dear shop till he end his work....n then dear pei me to my car....

i wanna say sorry to all of u at that day....i really feel sorry....i hopu u guys noe wat am i saying..^^


*photo upload soon

No comments: