Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

new year


they are playing with the neigbour dog


double yi.... (xin yi n pui yi)
three of us..heats u guys...
me n my dearest baby

i love her much n she love me too...muaxxzz,, miss her..
nice right?hehe^^
found a weird egg in my grandma house...



the new year eve...having steamboat for dinner...

*********************************************************************************************







the first day of chinese new year....went to my grandma house(father side)




sorry if this pic scare u..haha..i just wake only...pai seh
me n my sis
me , sis n dad..
me n my funniest dad....love him..
ready to out...
me n sis in the temple
i love u guys....
the lion dance near my grandma house...indain ppl perform de...chs de liaon dance is much more better





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









the second day og chinese new year....went to my grandma house(mother side) in the morning...n afternoon went to my father side de...cuz i wanna go there....i wan to meet up my dearest baby....^^




cute?but they all naughty...everytime bully me de....=[
me n her agian...




this look normal....but its nice...my aunt cook de...
long time never eat her cooking food..miss her lots...

No comments: