Nuffnang

Monday, January 12, 2009

我们之间的约定♀♂

sorry to all my readers yea...i long time never updated my blog d cuz i'm in form 5 this year..n skul life is pretty busy....having tuition everyday except sunday...sigh..so stress la..=[


anyway, i noe the true reason of it d...thx for telling me the true reason or not i really dono wat will happen....soo teck seang i will rmb wat u told me at that night de yea...u don't break the promise ar...our 11 months de约定 ar n u won't let me go anymore de ar!!!i will wait de ar...n i will rmb wat i promise you...
♥ i will study hard...
♥ not to fail any subject..

♥spm will pass all too..(hopefully can score)

so now i must really study hard d....march is my first term exam d...must save all the time to study d can't play d....form 5 really bring lots of pressure n stress to me..hope this year faster pass ba...sigh....

today after skul went eat luch with kell n da n xin yuan....after that da went for her rumah sukan n kell n me went to tuition acc...feels tired...got to go n rest for 1 hour then start to study lu...
n maybe this is my last post...i will be busy to study d....but i will try my best to update if i really have time...


to teck seang...
i hope u won't hide anything from me d...anything just tell the truth...altough is unhappy or happy...we face together...ok? our 11 months de约定 i will rmb n i will wait for this day....don't break my heart agian...ok? i always love you n miss you.... hope u get well soon too...muaxxzz
bright smile to go own everyday=]
pui yi jia you...gambathe=)
u can do it!!!
see this fuuny guy..he is wearing my jacket...like girl girl..haha....my ah yi..=]

No comments: