Nuffnang

Thursday, March 19, 2009

18-3-2009-wednesday

today sleep till 12 something only wake cuz i had a bad headache since yesterday night....when i woke up i taught i will fee better...but the headache is still there....god..is dam spoling my mood de la...then i sleep at 3 something agian...till 5 i think....i'm not feeling better.....it getting worst....it pain till i cry out.....aizh.......so hope my dear is with me that time=[
night haaving tuition,n i went with my bad headache situition....but i wan to go for tuition better then staying at home...home is a annoying place....
when tuition amada oso having headache....she sleep at the tuition but i can't sleep..i feel cold....i never even hear wat teacher say...just sms....the stupid teacher teaching more badly n badly....i wan back the same type of teaching of you in last year la....don't speak malay during teaching la pls....2 hour tuition pass went back home n continue sms till 2 something with my dear n kell...i already sleep but i'm half wake sms with them....i always did that....haha....
bad heache spoling my mood today!!!!!!!!!

No comments: