Nuffnang

Monday, March 23, 2009

22-3-2009-sunday

yesterday night when to "bao bin"near my place agian to eat...i ate three times a week le...feel cool after eat....feel like going to eat again!!!!i fall in love in lychee snow...haha....
well,yesterday night i plan to went for swimming n this morning i slept late when i wake it nearly to 10 but i still wan to go...becuz i long time never swim d n my mood dosen't look better so just feel like swimming...after i ready off we w
ent....reach there n wat i saw is the swimming pool is without any water!!!!!WTH!!!!it move to another place d...so i'm just dissapointed....aizh.....my father say to me:wat i wan to do or wat i wan everytime,i won't get it....when i dowan it just appear infront of me!!!!this is my fact!!!!!grrr.....
after that went to bangsar n had our brunch n headed to grandma house...miss her so much.....
after that went home n i'm staying whole day
at home without anything altough tmr is skul reopen n its MATHS N ACC EXAM!!!!!i just walk here n there around my house!!!!aizh......
sleep for 1 hour at night n wake for revise some maths till 1 something.....but i slept at 2 something just becuz waiting for someone to back

home i only sleep......=[




the watermelon n mango snow!!
my dad n my mum share it,but end up i help them to finish it too^^
my favourite lychee snow!!!
yummy!!!

No comments: