Nuffnang

Sunday, March 8, 2009

7/3/2009-saturday

today having skul replacment n i skip my erican tuition agian..sigh....next week can i back there to tuition d..i miss there..this is my really first time i miss there...dono why..hehe....hope i won't skip it next week....
went i reach skul,ronald kell already reach...n we r waiting for the cake...my dear help me buy becuz i last minit can't go out buy..really thx him....but.........everythings gone messy....we waited nearly 7.30 n n i still haven saw his kor...then i call up my dear n ask n he told me his kor never bring the cake to skul for me...that time is really omg la.....sigh.....then dear try to rush to skul before 8 lu........when he reach n he told me the cake just now drop d...when they open the cake really messy d..but is ok la...
n this is the chance i can meet him...is just few minit......but i still feel happy...becuz i can meet him better that don't have chance to meet him,right?i do really miss him lots....
after that went back to class n i feel a liltte bit unhappy...cuz we make up this surprise birthday party for kai jin n he seems like unhappy n didn't like it...n like we r forcing him like that...sigh.....
overrall...today we didn't have lesson in class...we played.....
after skul me,kell ,kai jin, ronald,shu pei,zhi hong,alvin went to ipoh there n had our luch...
after that,me kell ronald n shu pei wentback to skul n went to squash room...they pratise thier singing n me ,shu pei study there lu...
i didn't really study,cuz i'm listening they singing...
night time when to grandma house,n i bought my book there n study...good girl leh?










the birthday boy...
sorry for cake....
mine n kell shoe^^
ronald pratising......jia you...
kell again forget to eat medicine lu..haha.....

self loving agian by using my phone....

me nkell kell
praising singing agian...
studying leh!!!!!!=]








KELLYE N RONALD NG,
JIA YOU YEA~~~~

No comments: