Nuffnang

Saturday, April 25, 2009

24--4-2009-friday

today is LM 15th anniversary ,so we had clelebrate...
about this ulang tahun can seriously say is more more better then gathering......
about the game is all about running here n there...kinda tiring de lu..
but one game i really like de is the TOM N JERRY...i love this game...its very tiring but very fun lu....
after this game i quickly go find jee seng n ask kell back d ar?
kell suddenly back her own without telling us...she just msg me...then that time i really very very worry bout her...amanda n tong too...
but i guess i noe why lu....

before that i ask jee seng wat happen?then reaction he has is he ask me back..wah...that time i really wanna kill him...n u noe she take taxi alone u oso din't even care...how do u be a ppl bf de???
please la...don't keep hurting my friend d la....she oso got feeling de la...she oso is a human ar.....don't everytime care bout urself only la....
u promise kell u will change but in the end u still the same...死心不改.......
u will regret when one day u loose her...that time nobody will help you...is ur problem d.....nobody will help u to take her back to u.....是你不会好好珍惜一个将爱你和一个将好的girlfriend....


back to today topic....after the game then some of us having duty for the form 6 mute exam..to arrange the table.....after that went ttc wait my father to fetch us back...da back my home lu....today very very tired.......i miss my dear so much......=]tmr can meet him d..i love you much much my dear.............


i love this board....
simlpe n nice
me n tong
candid by huey in,i think?
huey in,da,me
huey shin,kell n tong
me.amanda.leng hui,crystal,kellye,tong tong huey in


♥LM♥

No comments: