Nuffnang

Thursday, April 30, 2009

25-4-2009-saturday

today wake up bout 10 n get ready for later outing.....fetch kellye bout 2 n we went in to skul wan to meet amanda,but she is at taman jaya so we went to icr eat lunch lu......
after that we plan to go mid valley...amanda ,kell,dennise,yong yi,n me went there...thx dennise hu fatch us there n back lu...
after back skul i go meet up my dear...wuhuu.....miss him so much.....and and we wear the same colour...haha....we didn't tell each other de leh...so ngam.....this is the second time d lu..haha....
so lepak around skul for while then went in dewan lu.........
suddenly dear become very quite n look unhappy.....ask dear wat happen he dowan tell me,say nohthing......
dear dear ar....u can't lie to me de lor.....u become quite n not so 38 d then i noe u sure unhappy bout something liao de lar........u can't escape from it....hahha......geng mou?^^
the wu shu night quite nice,i enjoy it.....in the half got a little boring so me n dear went out lepak agian lor...went to some place n sit there....i miss that time....i miss the warm hug......
i love you my dear....
time pass so quickly,me n dear doesen't wan the time pass so fast...we bu she de to leave.....so i keep delay the time back lu......hmmm...miss dear so much ar......when back home i cry for while,dono why i very very very miss dear ar............

dear,i miss this night...
i miss the time i be with you...
I MISS YOU ALOT
MUAXXXZZZZZZ





ready to out!!!=]
yong yi n dennise..
thx for driving us to mv
arigato=]

us^^
love u guys much♥♥
he so serious..^^
do he look like yuxun?

us^^
i love you my dear
i miss you my dear

the reflection from dk


me
y u look so bu shuang
candid by kell
me n my dear

No comments: