Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

feeling?

the sad feeling is still with me...
it haven't gone....
i do really feeling sad n feel like giving up when i keep asking u...
now u already say u wan to go with me but just wan me to say out " i'm inviting you",right?
u feel happy n shuang when i keep asking u right?how hurt n sad when i keep asking u...aizh......
i should be happy right now right?but the sad feeling still right here.....aizh........
sometime i do really feel that u r same with him....i'm really worry one day u will 100% same with him..but i don't hope tat will be true....
just read da blog,she say really true bout it.......aizh......
the feeling is still here,am i the first place in ur heart? (you won't noe wat i mean here)
hmmm......sometime really dono how to calm down myself.....
now feel very very very sad n dissapointed......don't feel like talking to you....if now i do really need u, you oso won't be here for me de la....
i'm already use to it when u r not be with me when i'm really really down....no idea i can do with it ...............



stop the crap here...dono wat am i writting toooo....aizh..........=[

No comments: