Nuffnang

Saturday, May 23, 2009

15-05-2009-friday

i'm here to update since i can't even concentrate in my study..sigh..


today is skul day,n skul is celebrating teacher day...
so i skip skul, i'm really sorry to my dad....i lie to him agian n i break his promise...i'm sorry daddy..but i have no idea..aizh....my heart feel not well when i skipping skul...

meet kell at kanan n we waited for my dear de mum come n fetch us to his house....jee seng was a pigggyy...he's late so he got to go to my dear house himself.......went into dear's mum car n she fetch us back home....thx aunt....
went to dear house n no one is at home....me n kell is so dam tired....kell is waiting gor her dear to come.....so we watch the love matress.....nothing to do ma...
for a while,dear's dad back d....n he saw us then he say i go out but food for u guys...haha...thx uncle...u r so nice....
about 8 something jee seng came d.....
then we wanna to sleep but the two boys keep disturb the girls...so bad don't let us sleep....
hmm...bout one we left dear house,so ngam zheng rong fetch teck chuan back home n he is going to sunway so we tumpang his car..haha..no need to walk..thx so much yea....
reach sunway n we went to eat...bout 3 something jee send need to back d...sigh...two of them is crying that time.......i'm going to cry too...
today is jee seng last day....he's going to penang to study....take care yea...
after that meet tong n we went to yam cha with her friend.......after that we went red box......
after that we seprate walk d.....they went to dream world to take photo....i wanna join but i see dao dear so tired so i dowan go d...go n find a place to let him rest...he is not really feeling well....after 10 pm dad cmae n fetch me n kell back....thats all for today......i'm super tired



dear.thx for accompany me till i back although u are so not feeling well n tired...
i love u deeply in my heart..

i miss you so much now although we just met









me n dear
hugsss






wat girls always do in toilet?
take photo lu..hehe

me n tong...
me n mimi

No comments: