Nuffnang

Friday, May 1, 2009

30-4-2009-thrusday

today is PN.KOK RETIREMENT DAY..
so today all the ppl hu having duty no need to go in class...
we had our duty ,but don't have much things to do.......bout 9 tong ,da,kell n me leve the hall n we went to change n eat ..then went to meet up our class at sport center to pratise our performance.... quite sien lu....n i abit emo today too.... becuz last night,someone didn't even noe my birthday is when? ownself de boyfriend oso dono when is girlfriend de birthday...how hurt is this...sigh=[ last year till now u didn't really noe when is it lu....last year de surprise is oso amanda plan de lor...don't taught i dono la......but now i already tell u when is my birthday,if u forget agian i surely heart break de lu...forgive u this time..=] about 12 is our turn....quite nervous that time.....we try our best....miss the momment.
.... PN.KOK has already leave,hu is our replacement teacher?i hope is a good one... pn.kok teache us very welll.....she is the only teacher among this 5 year i concentrate in maths n understand....
PN.KOK WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL MISS YOU
HOPE YOU STAY HEALTHY....ILOVEYOU




after lm duty we change

three of us
long time didn't take photo together d lu...
the glowing stick=]
me n tong tong


me n kell
all of us are waiting


is her birthday too..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PN.KOK
WE LOVE YOU



BYE PN.KOK
WE WILL MISS YOU
I WON'T FORGET YOU.

our first order...
this is the second order.
not enough to eat^^
me n my dear da




tong tong n me

No comments: