Nuffnang

Saturday, June 20, 2009

1-6 to 3-6(2009)-monday to wednesday

THE FIRST DAY
while we r on the way to nur lembah pangsu
i love this pic...=]
li wei is playing the cubic while we r waiting
kellye n my beloved pooh pooh
kellyetan-isn't she cute?
we reach here...yahooo




me n my dear



self-loving=]
kell too
and da too
all of us is so self loving..haha..
candid by dono hu...
spot the table?
we drank alot of tin drink..


me n my dear lui lui
me n my dear kell mimi

kellye is sitting down with a slow motion...haha


omg...my dear when become so self loving de ar?
haha

me n kell de cap...

the office
the tent set up by the two boys..


three of us self-loving again..xixi
candidi by dono hu?
our tent
our tent is just right outside the office
da,me,kell n li wei
candid by dono hu again
seang n kell...
why dear look so blur...
take 1#
take 2#

take3#
he just can't take a proper photo with da,he like posing..no idea..

n this is our post for everyone...
we took this individual><




dear not cooperate with us...
naughty dear

me n kell with the sppon with one eyes..=]
two of my beloved friends,da n kell.
love u guys.

me n da n dear...
he just like to disturb while we r taking photo..
li wei n kellye

kell n me...
someone is disturbing again..
i look fat in this pic n my hair look so brownish...
teck seang n kellye....=D
me n dear...
why my face look so fat in this pic?
hate it..

dear macam yes o?
hugsss...
me n kell kell

i just went in there to took a pic....so fake right?haha
semua macam yes o?haha

the committe
yong qin n leng hui

the ppl from there..
he helps us alot..thx
three of us.....
xoxo

seeeeee.....this baby cute right?
his name is asfrah hakimi,if no wrong?
kell with the baby..

the baby n me....
so cuteeeeeee.....
amanda with the baby

me n kell was climbing=]


puiyi with the pose ofV
kell wan to hug hu?
amamda with the post of V V









we are setting up a small camp fire...just for fun

i'm get really hurt in this day by the afternoon,i think?
am i inviseble in this group?
i'm sitting there alone becuz i'm not feeling n i waieted for 10 minit no ones came out before?and u all just went away....
even my dear forget me tooo.....after that he only come n find me...
badly hurt by u guys....i'm going to cry at the momment....


THE SECOND DAY
inside the tent....do u saw two toys?
one is mine n one is amanda
me n kell in the tent..
so messy
amanda de bao bei-ichigo

read it?macam very yeng ar?haha
hugsss
the girls....
we r wearing the clothes that we desgin by our own...


she did wear pants...
and her posing is so cute..haha

the litch



dear n da is cooking outside






the form 4 camp fire...
actually we can join but let the teacher heard that n she don't allowed..wat the hell

today morning went for morning walk....so tired....
afternoon we cook rice for our lunch...yummy...
today keep raining and our tent is flood..afternoon,we take all our luggage n put in the office.after stop raining n the tent is dry we put it back agian....but midnight its rain agian..the tent is flood agian....luckly the pejabat door is not locked.....they open for us de leh....thx so much to them....they really sayang us de lu........so we sleep in the office this night.....


THE THIRD DAY

this is the last day we staying here=[

me n kell with the blur look
me n kell agian

da da is climbing
the way up is so fun,but but but
i dare to go up but i don't dare to get down...dam funny....i scare i fall,so
everyone is helping me to get down....so sorry=[

li wei is climbing up
and down

my hand is so painful...

dear help me agian...
and he agian like to ban yeng de lu..haha
the view from high up...so scary..




the flying fox
the big lake...so greenish
two of us at behind is disccussing where to go after we back....
the two boys are resting?
candid by amanda

us agian
no idea wat am i doing

we bully teck seang...haha
behind that guy,u wanna fight AR?
loves



the way back to skul....i just sleeping in the car ..i dam tired....
candid by dear
after reach skul, dear wake me up and i went down from the car i continue sleep at kell shoulder..haha....but she don't let me sleep...haha....=]


is the last day we at lembah pangsu,and i wanna apologise to kellye n amanda.....maybe in this camp i did something that u guys bu shuang or he did something make u guys feel very annoying...i'm here to say sorry to u all.....and i hope if they are anything u guys unhappy with it,just sraight away tell me.ok?

No comments: