Nuffnang

Saturday, June 20, 2009

8-6-2009-monday

today is our 10th anniversary..and is the last week we can spend together...still got 9 days u r going to leave here n went to melaka for ns....how hardly i hope u don't go....but there is no choice...just face the fact that we have....i gonna miss you badly when u r not with me,my dear...
back to today plan...morning went to ttc early in the morning to meet up dear....reach there bout 10 and wait for dear lu...during waiting i study sains...good girl leh?bout 10 something dear reach,and i ask him wanna go where...he dowan say...after that he only say go his house...fine lu...oso dono go where....and i oso wanna online....so long didn't on n see blog..so reach his house and i just ask him can on com for me?haha...then i sitting there and see....his sister come n kacau he...his sister dam cute de la...two of them keep fighting there...they are playing la....haha.....about 1 something went back ttc and had lunch at I.C.R....after that meet up da, and we went to tuition...we r late...then dear oso back d lu...in the class i dono wat is the teacher teaching.....she didn't really care me....so i just give up,smsing with da n dear in class......after tuition,da follow me back home n my mum fetch kellye too....cuz we having tuition at home later....and today finally i had my new bed...at last can sleep well d....back home reat for while n we plan to go out yam cha at shiok.....three of us n my sis went.after that teacher join us too...we use to it d...haha...more awhile,da back d lu...after everyone had finish eating sit teacher car back to my house n start tution....having paper 2 exam today....some i had forgotten...but i really really try my best to do...but still teacher say i didn't......quite sad that time....
after tuition,kell n me just went out my room to chat again lu...we off my room light n on a small light....kell told me something that i really casn't noe wat is my feel that time..is so complicated that time...i cry out...i just loose control of my feeling.....i'm sorry kell....i'm really really sorry......sigh....after 9 kell went back,n my mood is still so complicated.....thinking too much agian,i think?


on the way=]
blur
apa dear doing ar?no idea
blur blur blur....

hugs...iloveyou
my sister,candid by sis
kell say my sis is cute and she hope she had one sister too
so i just say i give u la...haha....happy to have sis?

wat i heard today i hope is just accident n u r not on purpose...
i hope you will tell me the truth when i ask u,can u?

No comments: