Nuffnang

Monday, July 27, 2009

everything were solve and its really almost late

i find back my happiness forget those past .......smile brightly.....

finally you realize the wrong you did, and you are almost late...
i'm really happy that you are wake...
i really taught our relationship will be end like this...
but we pass trough all this.....
the time i be with you is more then 11 months d...we really face many problems and hinder..
but we pass all this.....this make our relationship stay more strong..and we won't easily give up=]
i hope you really won't do this again,i really very sad in this month...
everytime argue with you my hearts really pain.....can we don't argue anymore my dear?
my dear,now i see you very scare...when you know i had the break decision with you before...
today i didn't reply your msg in the morning and before finish skul becuz i'm busy...but you keep sms-ing me and say i leave you alone agian...dear,why you suddenly like that de?you really so sacre to loose me meh?
anyway,i won't simply give up in this relationship...if this type of sad relationship will happen to us agian then maybe i really will,sorry to say that=]
we forget about the sad things and stay happy now,ok?
we must smile brightly and forget the sadness......





i will smile brightly like this pic~
this pic taken in 2008~
and that time its is a really hard time for me,but thx to a friend who keep comfort me at that time...you brighten my day when i'm in a sad mood....
you really give me lots of advice...i really thx you so much=]
but now we lost contact,i really miss you as my friend
take care=]


No comments: