Nuffnang

Thursday, July 30, 2009

fail=[

today i was studying my undang for the whole day in school,cuz i having exam after skul..
thx for my darling jo yee teached me..thx alot=]
after school,went to have lunch with jo yee ,da n kellye.....after lunch,went back to ttc and waited for amanda mum to fetch us go the the place...
reache there bout 3 n we start to take exam..
sigh....i forget some of it already.....i'm very sad....in the end,i fail it...i need to retake it...waste money...sorry daddy...i get 36/50...
i feel so tired....and my dear kell n dear da pls don't sad d..i dowan to see u guys so sad....as what kellye say that in ttc...i'm very xin fu nothing to sad or wat.....but u guys dono...my looks look happy n my relationship is solve..... but i still very unhappy n feel complicated in other things....i'm stress in many things....
anything you guys unhappy just msg me yea...







i'm going to stress out=[
spm n trial is coming very very soon...
i'm getting weaker n weaker=[
i'm waiting for your call
i miss you lots

No comments: