Nuffnang

Friday, July 17, 2009

moody

morning oso plan not to going to skul,cuz mum oso let...^^
but dono why i think n think then decide to skul...but i really very tired...
hmm...morning dear,yesterday night u call me right?i really blur that time...i was sleeping...i don't really rmb wat i told you^^waiting dear come back on sunday o...=]
in morning,heard ppl say there are sport check again....so went to find teck chuan agian to let him keep ours phone...everytime go find him keep things dono he mine anot leh?
dono wanna stay back or back home?keep thinking....last deicsion back at 2...after skul went to find tack chuan but can't find him...god...walk here n there n find him...so tired....no more strenght la...
mum came,n i follow her to sis skul again...during the way to sis skul,argue with my mum again!!!aizh...really don't understand lor.....wat i wanna study is my intrest ma...why u don't even supporrt me n keep say there are still many types of choice....ya,they are still many choice but i'm not intrested!!!!!don't force me in to the place that i don't like!!!!after this year,u ask me wat am i going to do...i tell u maybe i'm going for part timr job...n u scold me!!!hallooo...wat the hell r u scolding me?
you say i'm still small?
can i ask you,when i will be big in ur eye?about 6o years old u only think i'm big enuf or more then that?
you say i'm still small to go outside to work n its dangerous?
then do you want to lock me at home after this year?you wan to protect me till when?
i noe you care for me bout u r too over caring!!!u make me hates you!!!
i wan to work is becuz i wan to noe this world cearly....ppl outsiede is diffrent..just wanna to get some exprerence before i really go in my future job?its that wrong too?
u say our house oso not waiting money for use?
why need wait need money use u only let me work is it?why i can't earn my own money n save it for my future de ma?u still wan to give me pocket money till when?
i really don't understand everything beside me!!!!
i really feel my life is so complicated n i dowan to leave in this world anymore....=[
i dam down now!!! i need someone hu can tell me wat life is!!!
just get a call from dear!!sorry i cry again!!!
i'm done here!!


do i look pale?
i believe my baby cousin love this pig!! haha
this two little cute pau...inside is red bean..is yummy=]

No comments: