Nuffnang

Sunday, July 19, 2009

today my plan were all destroy by my parents..i really very angry that time.....
i'm sorry to my dear too..i know you are disappointed,i'm really sorry=[
i wish to meet you too, i really miss you so much
actually my plan is i go to library n study and when lunch time go n have lunch with my dear for two hour ....cuz today he came back d...i just need that two hour..but u guys spoil my plan....
why everytime u guys wanna spoil my plan...
i noe you guys care about our safety , but please la...don't treat us like 3 years old child anymore la...can ma?
i'm 17 years old d, still got 1 more year i need to go out myself to face this world...if really in future i really had problems i oso must face it myself...u guys can't help...can let me learn how to be more independent? i bag u guys la...aizh.....
me n sister oso not the first time walk to the mac donald near the library la...why today u guys wan fetch us there n back?u guys too free liao is it?god...really dam speechless that time...
on the way to library i cry silently inside,i really feel like screaming that time....
dear disappointed on it,and i think dao why everytime when he is back sure something unhappy happen...why har?aizh...
went library n concentrate on my study,wanna study hard...feel so cold there...how i wish mydear can hug me that time=]
didn't go out for lunch altought two of us is super hungry....call dad 4 come n fetch us and we only had our lunch at shiok cafe near my house...LATE LUNCH~~
just now i'm quite worry about my dear,hope he get well after he wake.....
luckly now he is alright...miss you so much dear...hope tmr i can meet you..loves you





wat do i look like in this pic?
happy?
emo?
sad?
i oso dono



doing acc
my study look=]


doing karangan
smsing with my dear
i'm sorry=[

sister

No comments: