Nuffnang

Monday, August 31, 2009

26-8-2009-wednesday

today i went out with amanda,annice and dennise...we hung for prom dress....we reach there about 1 o'clock i think? and we starught away went to find those prom dress....walk for 4 hour,i only found 2 that is suitable for me,and its not that expensive..but i never buy.cuz i scare i regrect and i do not have money that time...about 5 my father came and fetch us back....amanda back my house for dinner..and MISS KELLYE TAN PUT ME AEROPLANE=[
back home,rest for while and three of us(sister me and amanda) go and have our dinner...seafood steamboat!!!yummy,,,my all time favourite,altough i alegic to seafood but i still eat...hahahahh....dear call me,and he sang a birthday song to me..T_Ti miss him lots....i wish he can be with me today!but no idea,he is in ns..T_Tbut dear rmb i didn't blame youo yea!!!!i nearly cry out that time...sigh....
we late for tuition,8.30 only go for tuition...tiried!!!
and i wanna thx to my parents for making a good dinner for me....thx....
my legs is so hurt today=[









waiting for amanda mum come and fetch me=]
before i go out,mum cook this for me..
she say must finish it but i didn't cuz i have no appetite..




waiting and sister call me to pose this.
me<3



my sis n me...
she suddenly hug me in this pic i really get shock!
annice
denice

amanda
and me=]

we are resting at MPH..all of us are tired
annice,amanda,denice
me,amanda and denice
annice,denice and me
four of us=]

the post is same with lai...
now i only understand why u call me to do this pose..haha..
capture by amanda
my birthday cake!
is yummy=]
do u spot the candle?
count how many is there?
me n the yummy cake!
I LOVE THIS SMILE=]....hardly to smile so brightly
buuuu...i'm still only 16=[
where is the another candle=[
or is a good news?
i;m still young haven grow older?
haha..

capture by sister
and this capture by amanda
i'm wishing..i only wish 1 wishes...
and i really hope that=]
ignore this..my evil smile..i dono what am i doing
front sense and
back sense
cutting the cake
back sense
front sense and
back sense..
cute?
haha..
front sense.
me and my darling♥
back sense.
front sense
and back sense
darling,i love you..haha
me and my sis=]
my sis,capture by amanda
me and my family..
erm..mummy ar....do u noe where is the camera ar?not down there la....aiyo..


No comments: