Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

19-9-2009-saturday

today afternoon having maths,is replacement for next monday...
teacher help us mark our paper 1..i got25/40..is a good news to me...cuz i have try my best n i had improve....=]bright smile to me.....=D
hope my paper 2 won't lower then 50..or not i'm gonna kill myslef...
maths is running a part of my study subject....its getting more important to me...an acc too
this two is my most important subject to me...
i must do well!!!
get a news from my dad,say we got to go to my mum's uncle aunt 5oth wedding anniversary...gosh....cuz my mum brother's family some cannot go need us to replace the sot...sigh....after tuition,quickly prepare myself...
after that went to fetch my grandma n cousin...really is so OMG tO me.....they still the same..never ever change!!!!my ear really gonna deaf everytime they are in my car...really hate it!!!!n i'm trying to ignore my grandma n cousin....u guys will think i'm very bad...but i got reason....
reached there n there is stiill alot of ppl haven come..so we have to wait..n i freaking cold there...i never bring any jacket...how i hope my dear is there for me=]
n i'm freaking boring there..no one there i can talk too...even my sis too..so i sms with many ppl...there is my darling kell,my dear,my baby and my kai sai lou,jia yong...
wait till 8 something we only start the dinner....
and there is two cousin n a cousin's cousin..that i never talk to them before n they never talk to me b4..we are not close..can say i'm not close to anyone in my mother side...n they can hate me too..i oso dun understand...they hate me becuz of a stupid reason...hellloo...u guys not a children la..matured abit la....every person have theier diffrent life....
about 11 we only went back...
regret to go to this dinner!!!










i'm ready=]








me n my sis




me n my lovely dad♥
if she saw this she going to kill me..
she is trying to take photo of herself..lol

capture by sis..
i love it♥<3

me♥

No comments: