Nuffnang

Friday, October 28, 2011

11-10-2011~ TUesday

8 start class, so i will follow my dad car. n i wake at 5 something. therefore, we have breakfast at paramau. this is my breakfast. KOPI O ICE, my all time favorite n toast bread. 

 after class, waited for kellye to pick me up from inti n we go to ONE U to find present, have lunch at the new jusco and meet her friend, Fang. nice to meet u too=] around 6 something, we left one u n stuck in the jam all the way to mid valley. around 7 something, we finally reached. meet up dear n wen hui we went for dinner at food court. dear n wen hui go watch premier screen (THE THING) that win by kellye from nuffnang. it's a horror movie, so kellye don't feel like watching it and give it to them. around 9 something, me n kellye left, other went to watch their movie. kellye sent me home.thx ling <3 
 me n sha lao <3
 kellye help them wear safety belt.
is it cute?heee




 lunch that we bought. YUMMY!!





 I FALL IN LOVE WITH MY BACK! HAA!
BECUZ OF MY HAIR!!!I LOVE IT SO MUCH! 

 ME N LING<3




 THIS IS WAT GIRL NORMALLY DO IN THE TOILET=]

while waiting for fang to arrive, me n kellye went to one u parkson to play..all the things there is my dream!!! 

 isn't it cute?







 i fall in love with this cutieee...i will buy this back sooon!!!!! 

THE THING=]

No comments: