Nuffnang

Monday, October 31, 2011

16-10-2010~SUnday




HELLO PEOPLE!!
IS SUNDAY TODAY!
WHAT WILL U GUYS DO DURING SUNDAY?
HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS? 
FAMILY DAY?
FOR ME, IS FAMILY DAY. 

every weekend normally i will accompany my family. due to last two day i never back home, this is a MUST to go out with family.or not they will nag me.haa.
in the morning, went to have breakfast at 哈哈笑板面. first time for parents. i always come her with ling. they love this place. the panmee here is very nice.=] after our breakfast, home we go.i'm tired n having bad headache. n i sleep again.. not well for the whole day=[
 my breakfast=]

 their dessert =]

  fried rice with salted chicken.
salted chicken give by my neighbour. thx<3
do u guys think the shape of the chicken look like a lizard? hee

 my supper.hee=]

No comments: