Nuffnang

Sunday, November 6, 2011

25-10~2010~ TUesday


HELLO PEOPLE!!
today is HOLIDAY!!!
i won a pair of ticket movie from nuffnang, first time winning it. i just join not long.heee=]
therefore, i bring my dear with me.n ling oso win it.so she bring her sis. 
around 4 something dear came n fetch me n then we went to kell house to meet her n her sis. around 5 something, we left from the house. kell sis fetch us.thx jie jie=]
we have our dinner at the mahantan fish market.i only eat ice cream becuz my throat haven recover. only can see them eat.haaa. after their dinner, i suggest to go "kong wah tong" eat herbal jelly to cure my throat.
after that, we went to collect our movie ticket. movie start at 9, end at 10 something.
OH! i forget to mention wat is the movie. the movie that we watching is SHARK NIGHT. is similar with the pirahna movie...
after movie, we went to scoot garden to drink beer.=] around 12 something i'm home=]
have a great night with them <3 

taking pic while waiting for dear=]

 mushroom soup n my ice cream=]
my first ticket from nuffnang=]
 me. dear, boon yan, n her gf?

 me n dear dear in the cinema=]
the beer=]

No comments: