Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

29--10-2010~ SATurday

today is not a good day for me.my morning mood have been spoil by my sis! hate it so much!
we suppose to go one u for shopping n eat with family. n dono what the hell happen ! she show temper n cry ,and all ppl's mood spoil by her! outing cancle! i was very very very angry!!!!

so afternoon, i went with ling,kell to ioi for blogging and movie. we went to the sense cafe in ioi mall to have some tea and start our blogging there.=] after that, we went for movie.

at night time, follow parents to fatty crab at taman megah for dinner.. we ear crab crab as dinner!! wahahaha!! how long i never eat my lovely crab crab. yummy<3



 our drinks<3


 my ice mocha, but it taste milo more than mocha.
feel disappointing. 


 feeling so sad, becuz the line there is so SO SO SO SLOW!!
dinner<3

No comments: