Nuffnang

Saturday, January 7, 2012

22`12`2011



 冬至节快乐!! 
early in the morning, dear came n fetch me to my grandma house to pick baby . reach there, baby haven reach yet, so bring dear went in to grandma house for sit. at first i dowan to bring him in, i feel weird..hahahah..n i also scare daddy dun like...but not wat as i think....my dad say is nth.. finally dear met my grandma ..wakkaka....  the most funny things is my grandma talk to dear but he dono what is she talking cuz he don't understand our language.hahahhaa....=]

around 2 fetch baby go mid valley to meet her friend. she went to watch movie, me n dear went for lunch n hang around there... around 5 , baby finish her movie n we went  back to grandma hosue. me n dear have dinner over there n i have to rush home... thx to my aunt who cook the dinner n the dang yuan for me to eat =]
 PLS KEEP THIS AS A SECRET ( refer to my family memeber who saw this post!) 
 pasta zamai for lunch <3 




 me n dear with the Christmas decor =] 


 while waiting for baby =]


 
 in Gong Cha=]

 on the way back to grandma house 


this is NICE!!!!
 u must try... is a japnese mochi sweet..u can get it from the GARDEN MALL =]

No comments: