Nuffnang

Monday, January 9, 2012

31`12`2011

is last day of 2011!! 
how u guys gonna celebrate it?
i'm celebrating with my two bf !!!










dun missunderstand~
BF is mean  boyfriend n one is best friend.=]
hahahaahha!!!


we went to a restaurant that located in taipan , i forget what is the name d.
we have our dinner our there n celebrate the last day of 2011 over there with others customers =]
around 12 something , dear fetch us to ling house. i overnight there.=]
around 3 am, dear went home. me n ling watch movie n drink beer=]

do u notice there is someone at my right hand side disturbing me?? he keep wanna take photo with me but i dowan.hahahah

he still kacau!!
n finally he give up.

n then he ask ling to help us take pic..hahaha <3 

mushroom soup that ling order 
chicken cube with mushroom sauce is my dinner!
fish n chips that ling n dear order=]
present that gave by the restaurant. =]



BEER TIME ~~ 

No comments: