Nuffnang

Friday, January 6, 2012

6`11`2011



today is a friend outing..early in the morning me n ling went to mid valley to visit pc fair. this is the first time we  r not working, so we decide to go there for a walk n find alvin who is working there. after that, we went to one utama to meet others friends, ronald, zhi hong, aw yong, yuen feng, n us.=]



have our breakfast in nyonya colour=]

moo cow yogurt before we leave.

new ring <3

friendship ring <3
another friendship ring that we bought few years ago <3
lunch in one u jusco.=]




ronald, ling, n me <3 
nald, n me=]
perasan..haaa
this is another new bubble tea shop, name COMEBUY. quite nice,=]















us <3 

trying to take photo but fail..haaa.

after outing with them, around 5 something me n ling have to go.sent ling home, n i went to my grandma house to meet up my parents.having dinner there...daddy went there to learn how to cook 卤鸭 from my aunt...is yummy!!!
DENG
DENG
DENG



HERE IS THE DUCK THAT COOK FROM MY DAD.
dun see the skin is black mean fail..the taste is fatabulous..hahahahhaa

No comments: