Nuffnang

Saturday, February 4, 2012

13`1`2012

it's friday today. 
do u have any plans?
tonight i'm going to a CNY dinner with the bloggers.
 thx ling invited me to go <3

wear the outfit to college n have class till 5.it's abit weird wearing this way to college but i have no idea..i dun like to bring clothes n change..after class, ling n me started to leave from ss15 to sunway giza. i think we only use half n hour reach there...the dinner start at 8 n we reach there at 6. we are very early...hahaha
around 8 , we went to uncle prawn restaurant to meet up others bloggers. nice to meet everyone there =]

ready to college =]

i'm too bored n tired....=[

match? yes yes yes .=] 
we are trying to see which shoe suit her dress.=]


me n ling camwhore in the car while waiting the time to pass faster. 


WHY TIME PASS SO SLOWWWWW!! =[






keep camwhore in the car...this is what girls will do =]



me n ling outside the restaurant =]


first yee sang at 2012 with bloggers =]

me n ling order this two dishes, it's nice =]

ling , me n a new friend Eunice, nice meeting u=] 
rachel, jia jia,li kee,me n ling =]
nice meeting u guys =]
ling, me n simon. nice meeting u too =]

No comments: