Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my boring day

today i just create a blog.... maybe this blog can help me to express my feeling when i can't find anyone to talk....
today i wake up at 8.30 n prepare for 10 o'clock tuition..
after tuition i back home...nothing for me to do...so boring.... morning till now i haven recieve any msg or cal from him... where did he go? i really miss him.... one week holiday can't see him....T_T
and this few days something happen to me... i have no mood to do anything...even i try to study cuz after holiday is my exam.. but i can't concentrate....this things really make me very de annoying...
i dono should i listen to people wat they say to me anot...
i scare he will leave me... i dowan to give up so easily... how bout him? wat is he thinking? someone pls tell me.......

No comments: