Nuffnang

Sunday, October 26, 2008

回忆

yesterday went to mid valley with parents...n i oso bought many clothes..i quite happy tat time....but when we r going to eat dinner tat time, my father suggest go shushi king n eat..tats ok to me but when i went in n sat down at tat place i think back last time me n my friends r eating together at here too...the same table we sat...tat time i keep thinking back last time how freedom am i...go anywhere after skul i wan...everyday hanging out with friends, eat together, play together, laugh together , wat oso togeteher...those happy memory suddenly flash back in my mind...after eating i went out the restaurant n wait for my parents, when i standing there opposite shusi king is the memory lane...n suddenly think back last time all of us in there r so happy..tat time my tears suddenly came out le but i quickly stop it cuz later ppl there will feel very weird....hehe...so i just endure n went in my father car continue cry....cry silently...nobody noe....T_T
i think i can't go out with my family those places tat i hanging out with friends everytime...i will be sad when the memory flash back in my mind.....sobiezz....


dad n mum, when could i have my freedom back....everyday stay in house very boring la...just like the prison to me only.....aizh.....

No comments: