Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

pass this holiday alone again..

one week holiday agian.... becuz of pmr so we no need go skul...in this holiday wat did i do at home?i just watch tv for the whole day n play com n sleep....just pass my day by like tat...everyday oso the same thing i do....i feel i very useless...i tell myslef i must study but i can't even concentrate...I wan to go to libary n study but i don't dare to ask my parents cuz i dowan argue with them...so now i wat oso can't do...just listen to them wat they wan me to do..like tat i can just reduce the argument from me n them.....after this whole things happen, me n my dad de relation isn't good like last time...after this thing happen i never talk to him more n he oso never talk to me more....i really didn't mean to do tat...i wanna to talk back with him...but i dono how to make back our rrelation like last time...our maybe this time i really make him very dissapointed....hope one day we will be back as normal...

today wateva are going to sunway to clebrate jee seng birthday except i never go..cuz i can't go out...so i'm sorry i can't go yea..wish u guys had enjoy this day...n HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEE SENG...just now afternoon i dono y my dad back so early then after tat my mum ask we wan to follow anot...n i just say no...my friend are oso at sunway so i don't feel like going lu....dono y?don't ask me...aizh....

my one week holiday i didn't enjoy at all....i think next time my holiday are oso the same...will pass by alone ba....but i really hope one day they will give back my freedom to me ba..just need time ba....many ppl cal me to study n let them see,really thx to all my friend were supporting me...i will try my best.....pui yi must believe urself u can do it de....don't let ppl hu r beside u worry n dissapointed....u can do it de.....pui yi gambathe.....


No comments: