Nuffnang

Thursday, October 9, 2008

i really very hate u!!!

today i when to tuition sains at ttc,then my mum say she will wait me at there till i finish my tuition..ok la..wateva she like to do just do..i don't care...when in the class got ppl told us later got extra class for maths...so i heard this i wan to go cuz tmr is having maths exam..so i told my mum tat i wan to go...n she say NO to me....wat is tat mean....i wanna do study n learn oso can't ar...cal her to give me a reasony can't go..no reason at all......say wat one day can't learn anything de la..wat oso she say.... wat oso she right... i'm wrong at all...

you guys keep stoping me doing things tat i wan to do...do u care bout my feeling...do u guys noe i very suffer!!!!!!!!!!do u guys noe i have lost my happiness?

dear..where did u go everytime i was sad?just now msg u,then say later msg me...when everytime i'm sad u sure not with me de?i very unhappy ar....T___Tu yesterday ask me de question let me feel scare n worry ar........ r u seriously with me? U noe i only can be with u in skul time only ar...Y u this few day tell me u dowan come to skul? y? wat r u thinking? can someone tell me?next week is holiday le la...u tmr last day u oso say dowan come to skul?Y?Y?Y?

No comments: