Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

confusing!!!

today i at class i very happy..dono y?i only can find happiness in my class..maybe those friend are really funny....every time i feel sad in class, they will look at me n just make me happy n smile...i really have a happy time with them....but in outside i don't really find this happiness...only sometime can find not every time....

I really dono wat he is thinking....he promise to study hard...but today after skul i waited for me cuz i missing him..i just wanted to be him even just a few minit... i cal back home n study...n he told me that STUDY WAT LA....LOOKING AT THOSE BOOK OSO WANNA TO SLEEP D LA....when i heard this i really dam angry n bu shuang...I really dono wat he is thinking...sometime he promise le he oso won't do....I really dono wat to do to him le la...i'm very tired ar....

today when i am sitting exam..i feel very suffer... cuz i dono y i suddenly very difficult to breath..aizh...dono y..i got a bad feeling...hope nothing happen to me...





hope u won't break my promise...

No comments: