Nuffnang

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The 4th day of the darkness

today saturday morning, as usual i went to tuition in erican...Is for three hour in there...last time i hoping the time can pass it quickly n i can go our from this class...but today isn't same..i hope the time won't reach at 1 o'clock....cuz i dowan to leave this class...i dowan to back home... this house have make me lost my happiness n my smile have gone....only outside i can find back some of the happiness n my smile...but not like last time so happy n smile everyday....

WHERE IS MY HAPPINESS?WHERE DOES MY SMILE HAVE BEEN?ALL HAVE LOST!!!

This few days, he tell me a story...the story actually is about us...but he make to a story...cuz i say i very de boring in this house...so he just trying to make me not so boring...today i oso wan him to comtinue the story cuz he one day only say a little part of it...but today he say the story need to wait till next year only noe... i ask him y?he say dono...so i ask him is this story going to have a HAPPY ENDING OR SAD ENDING?he say dono..he think is a happy ending....then i told him dono y i feel that is a sad ending....n he ask me y?
i say i dono...i think only...maybe the guy n the girl distance will be very far for next year....but he told me...it won't be to far de,the guy will always beside the girl...then i told him how he noe?times will change everything..
aizh...wat is the ending going to be? I really dono...sometimes i really feel unhappy n angry with him...cuz sometime i tell him bout my problem he didn't even care sometimes just will only say aizh...cham nu....
aizh.........i really dono wat he is thinking sometime?wat he is doing?wat kind of people he is?sometime i really scare...i really dono is he telling the truth to me or is he lieing to me?aizh....my mind is so messy....maybe i do really think too much....
i really miss him very much....still got one more day skul will reopen..i don't feel like seeing him altough i miss him....dono y?maybe i dowan to let him see i'm unhappy or i'm escaping? i dono...


i miss bear bear n i love u....

No comments: