Nuffnang

Thursday, October 2, 2008

my 2nd n 3rd day of darkness

i already stay in this house for one week le...i never go out with friends at all... where is last time de life from me???I WANT BACK MY LIFE LIKE LAST TIME!!!!!
I really dam boriing in this house...i'm not happy at all...i only will cry in this house....i wanna go out n hang out with friends...
I think that ealier on i have make wrong decision...i shoudn't tell my parents the truth n my feeling....ealier on i taught i tell out those truth n feeling from me they will understand more about me....but the conclusion is not the way i think....the conclusion make me feel very unhappy n suffer.....this week of holiday i hane no mood to do anything......they stop me from everything.....don't let me go out, don't let me hang out with my friend, don't let me stay back after skul......
but now i feel that i more unhappy n very suffer after they noe all the truth!!!!!! is *10000 times of unhappy n suffer from keeping n hiding from them.....i think i really make wrong decision...

At house, i really dono wat i'm going to do...i wan to study but i can't concentrate cuz i keep thinking those unhappy things....i only can do two things to forget my unhappy things...
one is watch tv.. i can forget bout the sadness when i watch tv but is not for long..after i didn't watch tv i will think back the sadness....i really dono wat i'm going to do....i'm vey suffer in this house....

when is my happy life is coming back?hu can tell me?after one year?or when?i really dono....
why did parents didn't care bout the children feeling... I noe they wan thier children to be good...wat they say they think they is right...but y they didn't ask for the children opinion n they feeling..will them like it or dislike it... y won't there care?y won't there think bout would i like it or dislike..... now they r forcing me to do something i dislike..they look my life...they r controling me...like a prisoner n police....wat life is this!!! I REALLY HATE MY LIFE NOW!!!

4 comments:

Kellye Tan said...

dun use CONCLUSION CONCLUSION is I use de leii... ==0

Oo joan oO said...

dono wat to say..
don't use conclusion use wat wor...

Kellye Tan said...

use other words lar.
like same style with me.
==0

Oo joan oO said...

this is the meaning of hou guo ma...
not same style or same style la..