Nuffnang

Thursday, November 20, 2008

sienzz

today wake up around 1pm..although my dear wake me up at 12 but i still sleep back...cuz i'm super tired today...i can say i slept for the whole..1pm woke up, n then eat my "breakfast" then watch tv for a while..then i feel sleepy n tired..n then i sleep at 3 something agian n i woke up at 8 something...sleep so long le but now i still feel sleepy n tired...omg...y i'm so tired de...wat happen to me??

stay at home is really dam boring n sien de lor...i wanna go out ar!!when only can go out??tell me!!!aizh....i wan to go out from this house ar..i dowan to stay in house everyday, nothing can let me do de...ishz...my life now is so boring n useless....

this few days i feel very stress, dono y too?maybe somethings make me very complicated now...i dono y i keep thinking so much=[ aizh...my brain extremely stress out...i think i shouldn't think so much bout it..just let it be...nobody noe wat is going to happen....just let my brain to rest ba..aizh...

where have u been?the whole day didn't get a call from u=[

No comments: