Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

monday(17/11)

yeah...baba just back from japan yesterday night....he brought quite a lot of things for us....thx yea...he brought two key chain n a colourful pen for me....later he took out a packet of things....n it was a colorful teddy bear..haha..its so cute..i love teddiess....tat is actually a souvenir form their head office...but my dad gave it to me...haha..i love it so much..=]thx daddy...muaxxzz...
n he brought some food from there, its very nice..i love it...in this few days i keep eating only....omg...must control ar..or not i will getting fatter n fatter...must control d....hehe...



my gift from daddy


this is nice..its black seasemi..i dono call wat..its nice...


the biscuit..

the mickey n minnie fish cake..look nice..

my colourful teddy..

No comments: