Nuffnang

Sunday, November 9, 2008

wedding dinners..(08/11 n 09/11)

sat n sunday is my cousin brother weddings...congratulation to them yea...

saturaday is at teluk intan de is for the girl sides de...from kl go there need 2 hours...in this distance i just sleep in car...cuz is juz to boring in car for 2 hours....hehe...after reaching there i meet all my cousin n my aunt uncle.... miss them alot....long time oso can't see them....then take some photo at tat day too..n i didn't eat much too...just eat the 1st n 2nd dishes n the desert only... don't feel like eating tat night...i'm emo on that night...bout 10 something we back lu.. agian need to sit in car for 2 hours only can reach home... the same thing lu i do at car lu..sleep n listening to songs....reach home bout 12 something....



the bride n the groom
xin yi n me
my dearest cousin n me
adrienne n xin yi
the three of us...4eva together
ready to "yam sing"


saturday in teluk intan de pic=]




sunday is at kl de..so wake up at 10 something then prepare to go grandma to fetch her to my cousin brother house for the tea ceremony...hehe....we went there for few hour then went back home n get ready to go for the dinner at the MARCOPOLO DE RESTAURANT there to have dinner...n i like the place too..quite nice... times flies very fast..the wedding dinner had end bout 10 sonething...i hope the time can stop there cuz i like to hanging out with my cousins n some of my aunt n uncle..i miss them so much.. hope i can hanging out with them everyday... but i can't.. sobiezz..

but we surely take lots of photo too...hehe...we spend for a long long time in toilet to take pic...all of us too zhi lian d..hehe..


adrinne n me at cousin brother house



me n yi mun


adrinne me n yi mun

curi taken by yi mun
wat r we doing...so crazy..haha
me n my sis
love her...


this aunt suddenly dissper when i'm taking photo



the three of us agian..love them..=)
5 of it is cousin, one is my aunt..hehe...

sunday de pic=]







No comments: