Nuffnang

Saturday, November 8, 2008

tired n sad

just came back not long from teluk intan... now is 1.30 midnight...i'm still here writting blog..tmr morning still need to wake up early n prepare to the wedding agian...my cousin brother weeding, today n tmr.....so i will write this two days together at other day...hehe...

today when i'm going teluk intan i'm sms-ing with dear..he say he saw my blog d n put comment le...so i'm so curious wat he put...then after tat he say he wanna delete the comment cuz scare i see liao will cry then i say can't but he say he will delete...tat time in car..no com all wat...wat can i do de is use my hp to check....omg...i check d i really cry...then after my phone no credit le..juz of the 2 comment my 10 dolar gone....just reload yesterday today no more....sobiezz...

kayz..stop here...will write the blod other day...
nitez everyone....

No comments: