Nuffnang

Friday, December 19, 2008

=]great day

yesterday night see hui call me out to teman her to buy stuff for her sunday performance at ioi...i wish i can go...cuz i long time never see her jor..very miss her leh....so i try to ask my mum lu....then my mum say tmr morning only tell me....so today morning wake up bout 6 something n wait for my parents to wake n ask them....cuz need give see hui the answer before 8.30....
when my father wake jor,i quickly ran into the room n ask my mum....the first answer from my mum is NO...wah...that time i'm so sad n dissapointed...then msg hui n told her can't go....then then then miracle happen...haha...my mum suddenly ask me is it wanna to go...then i say sure la...then i quickly msg hui n tell her tat good news...dam happy tat time....then about 12 something went there n waited them....eat lunch with my mum first lu....then see hui told me she will be late i wait n wait n wait...at last she 2 something only come..then went a lillte shopping with her then went shusi king to have lunch....after tat da came n meet us up....after eating...we went to nichi...we try plenty of shirt....omg...i love all the shirt tat i try...i wanna buy but no money!!!!wanna save money n buy jor...or call mummy buy for me..haha.....we try n take pic...=]
after tat called my mum to extebd the time cuz wanna watch movie....she let!!haha...then watch space chimps....this movie is dam funny....
after movie..shop awhile...then back lu...i back see hui house to wait for my mum to fetch me lu...
the days past so fast...i'm happy this day....at last i have time to spend with them....
i miss them so so much....
hope tmr yun's party kell is going ba....miss her too...long time never meet d...hope she's will be there tmr....haha..=]
















ready to out!!!
me n da....


i love this♥
n i love this too...da chose for me de...love this very much♥
the black gaun


m3 n da
m3 n huithree of us..*i look so weird







miss all of you....
hope one day 4 of us out together....

1 comment:

Kellye Tan said...

i miss you too!
=)


kellye