Nuffnang

Saturday, December 20, 2008

=]

today wake up at 9 n call dear wake up..i use to go ppl wake up de hor?i'm a alarm clock o..haha...=]
skul day i call kell n hui wake up..now holiday call dear wake..haha...
today a ppl came to my house n see..cuz we wanna do some renovation...aizh...can put this renovation things aside fist ma?go n do my room first la....i wan my room to be done before skul open ar... I WANNA GO IKEA AR!!BRING ME THERE!!!
ask my dad when, he say soon....i heard this b4 few years ago liao la.....this time i don't care ar...i will keep saying it untill u bring me to ikea n buy all those stuff...or not i wait fro 10 more years oso don't have de....n i will be dissapointed agian....
afternoon,went lunch with my baba friends..after lunch, we went to some show house to see...cuz my dad friends wanna buy new house...omg....when i went to see...wat happen is i don't feel like going back d....i hope this is my house..haha.....but wat i can do..just dream....the first one tat i saw, is really my dream house...dam loving it....
at night went yun's party...just went for 1 n half hour only...cuz da mummy suddenly say come n fetch her back...so i oso back lu...cuz don't really noe them well...only suet ping ,ru yan,jia hui da n me at yun's party lu..


hmmm..quick tired today...got to go n rest...then tmr morning wake up then can eat "dang yuan"d....haha....my favourite food...n i must wait for so long only can eat..^^

No comments: