Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

update!!

21/12

today is 冬至节...this day we sure eat "dang yuan"la..right?mum n sis wake up in the morning n make but i was sleeping..haha...i am lazy to wake up so early..i wake bout 10 something then take a bath n went down to eat "dang yuan"..haha..=]after tat went to grandma house n see her lu..aizh..she is so freaking sad...she cries...aizh....why can't we just like last time...every sat grandma house is full of noise..full of happinees....full of laughness....but why? why are they gone?why?
i miss it so much...even tought i never go there everytime...but i noe....why now grandma house is dam freaking quite...all of us had gone...we leave her alone in the house...this house had lost of happiness...lost of noise...lost of laughness.....can it be back?if really time can de rewind..i really wishes all those things won't be gone....why will this happen?is becuz of my grandma getting older n simply scold?or becuz of this bunch of aunt(including my mum) keep talking craps tat make all of us hard to do....can u guys just shut ur mouth!!!u don't talk nobody will say u guys r dumb person!!!
你们大人的事不关我们小孩子的事!!!不要拖我们下水!!!我们表妹表姐的关系是好或坏是我们自己的事!!我们爱跟谁说话也是我们的事,不需要进过你们的允许!!!知道吗!!!你们真的很另人讨厌!!!
现在新年我也不敢想象!!!!今年的新年会是怎样???如果你们在新年真的搞出一些不愉快的事我真的真的会非常讨厌你们!!!
我真的很生气及心痛!!!!!!!




22/12

bout 9 something mum suddenly wake me up n tell me tat she's going to bring us to ioi today...so i quickly wake n ready to out....yeah!!cuz i going to buy all th shirt i wan tat i pose it at the older post....no need i pay so i can use my money for anothe things d..haha...went ioi try agian to let mum see...then is ok...then mum choosen a dress for me...i never wear this kind before leh...she call me to try n let her see..ok..i just try....when i try..gosh....i love it so much....but how much it cost!!scare me!!!! its cost 100...omg....but when i let mum see, she say nice n i told her its cost 100..n i taught she won't buy...she told me she will buy for me if got white......really?nvm..i told her i will go another brunch to find..haha...if i really find out u must buy for me..haha....photo upload soon!!!nothing special...just happy today!!



23/12
nothing special today...went for hair cut...but its dosen't change...just a lillte bit short only... sis oso cute her hair..she change her hair stlye...i like her hair stlye now...i told her many time to cut this but she don't listen...now she cut...she looks nice n cute now....n my mum perm her hair..me n sis waited for few hours...omg..dam boring there....me n my sis walk far away from her after she finish her hair cut....cuz she will keep asking us is tat ok.n she will be regrect everytime after she have a hair cut n perm....omg....tell u...is everytime...no one time is stastified!!! we r scare of her!!! aizh...



hmmm......today is the sixth day tat dear waas working....hope he really enjoy his jod...n gambathe yea....after he finish his job he called me...he seems very happy o...he told me tat his manager (i think) praise him tat he is good...he is happy n i oso be happy for him....
dear..do ur best...i noe u can do it de...i will be supporting u....muaxxzzz love you my dear....

No comments: