Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

sad christmas

ar!!!! i now dam sad n wanna to cry out loud!!!!!!
i taught when reached sunway then can go find dear n kell jor...but wat the hack is the traffic to sunway pyramid is dam jam.....then father say dowan to go another day only go...wat the hell!!i am so heart broken now......now i'm stuck in the house!!christmas to my family just stay at house!!wat the hell!!!!i am so dam bu shuang now!!!u guys don't like go out just let me out myself to celebrate christmas with my friend la.....why r u guys so dam selfish!!!!!
aizh...dono dear got bu shuang anot leh!!!he so hope i can find him but in the end now is no!!!dear really sorry!!!
aizh....my christmas just a moddy n bored day to me now!!!


anyways...hope all of you enjoy ur chritmas.....


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU.....

No comments: