Nuffnang

Saturday, December 27, 2008

make me crazy!!!

ar!!!this subject of maths really makes me crazy!!!i do really hate this subject....plenty of formula...how to memorise all of it ...u noe de la i'm dam stupid , impossible to rmb all.....i didn't care for this subject this year....b4 going exam just call my friend kai jin to teach me some of it....n i noe wat he say but when i see the exercise i dono wat the hell is tat!!n test i noe how to do some only..those easy de la...those dono de just copy kai jin de..haha...
form 4 de maths i didn't noe anything of it.....i didn't study it at all....didn't care of it too...i just noe some..those graph only....how am i going to do my spm....gosh..i'm really stress on it.....
do u noe y suddenly i so care bout this subject!!!becuz i just attend a maths tuition with hui lin...just 1 class...i already very scare of this subject...n its give me pressure on it...becuz this teacher told me tat he teach de studen't only get A never get B!!cuz i told him my pmr get B!!!!call me don't break his record...omg....when i heard this its really give me alot of presure.....how?hu can help me?
during tuition he teaching form 4 de last chapter line n angles...omg...this is the most i hate....he teach me i understand...when i do i'm confuse..do many exercise of each...some of it keep wrong n wrong...i think i oso gek dao him nothings to say d ba....cuz i really dono how to do arr!!when i see hui lin do those question tat finding angles all those,i'm thinking when i reach to this, i sure dono how to do de...i think tat time teacher more gek ar...hehe...she's so pro...she keep writing non stop....i think i must go to her house early when the tuition start...call her teach me first..i think i won't so scare..

MATHS MATHS MATHS MATHS!!!!!all around my head n in my mind....i take out my revision book n look at it agian n i try to do the question...i'm wrong agian...omg..i cry at the moment...cuz its really stupid...y am i so stupid...do so many in tution d still dono de....arr!!feel like sceaming loud now!!!wan go bang the wall d la.....T_T

now added 1 more subject tat make me worry n pressure...last year i only concentrate on acc only...acc is too important to me...dono y....i will keep doind acc only...b4 the acc exam i won't sleep just do n do n do.....its already very tired n stress on this subject...but now maths oso the same d....two subject tat make me stress d....acc still ok, but maths.....i really dono how.....aizh....must work hard d la...next year can't play play d...

No comments: