Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

=] happy happy day

today wake up in the morning n got to ready to go tuition lu...then quickly msg dear..hehe...cuz wanna hope got any chance to tell him i got tuition...then tell d lu...but never call him to come la..then he told me tat he is very sick...then i think like tat sure can't see him lu..then nvm lu...but in tuition dono why had the feeling he will come..keep thinking tat he is lie to me tat he say he is sick...keep think think think...quite never concentrate at tuition de....but i tell myself not to think le...hehe...after tuition hope i went out can saw him....but no lu...then fine lu...then go have lunch at the same place with amanda....then while chatting, told amanda i i will go tuition for tmr..after eat d then back...then msg my mum lu...then my mum call me finish eating only call her..then ok lu...while eating finish, suddenly got a ppl came n sit down there....hu is tat???haha....is him...my dear...haha...so happy tat time...but first thing i told him..y never tell me u come..i had call my mum...then he call me back home lu..but i dowan..haha...then faster call my mum agian...haha....then after tat when seven eleven lu...then teck chuan come n find us cuz his gf go tuition d....then he wanna eat..then we go to ipoh agian......then keep chatting there lu....time passes very fast...i got to go tuition d n dear got to back d...why happy time passes so fast everytime....

anyway...dear thx for giving me this surprise...really happy to see u today..my hope come true..haha...love you...muaxxxzzz...♥



and and and....wanna thx amanda for the present yea...i love it very much...n the card too...
thank you

No comments: