Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

boring=[

wake up at 11 something.....then after play com for awhile then go to tidy up my room lu...long time didn't tidy up my room d..haha...its so untidy...my table just like a mountain...hehe....n some of those staff dowan de just throw it away....during my cleaning,i found many memory for last few year n this year...it seem everything had change...even i sometime just wrote some diary, i read it agian...its just like har??did this happen??never noe if i never read the diary agian..hehe.....but those things is already past de lu..so dowan to care it ba...just go straight for the days tat r waiting for u.....n sis had just back from singapour today....she didn't break my record...wat record am i saying de is...when i was in skul trip to singapour too...i just use 7 dolar for the 4days 3 nights....she never...she use bout 30++..haha...but one of my cousin sis break my record...she use 5 dolar only..geng o....anyway...sis feel happy in this holiday..n hope she will be more independent ba.... hmmm....dear told me tat he had seen my blog..he feel very lovely..but i don't understand y will he say tat??blur blur de.... hmmm..mood is quite down now....dono y? dear is talking with his brother so can't talk with him...dono when he talk finish leh... tmr having tuition at ttc..n i'm going to be there for whole day like last week....i hope dear can come n fimd me lu....but my hope won't be appear de la....cuz i oso no change to tell him too....gonna be alone tmr afternoon..=[now going too sleep le...so i really think no change tell him ba...aizh...really hope can see him.... stop here ba..got to go sleep le.. tataz... miss all of u guys.. muaxxzz..

No comments: