Nuffnang

Monday, December 8, 2008

update!!

sunday[7/12]
wake up early in the morning again...finish bath then got to get ready to out...to IKEA...reached ikea at 10..then we r having our breakfast n lunch at the same place..at the ikea cafe there..i love the food there..its nice n cheap...after tat we shop at ikea more then 5 hour i think...oh gosh...its so long i walk there...n i'm half dead there...i keep telling my dad i need a bed n sleep..cuz i really super tired...no more stregth to walk...but no idea still need to continue to walk...aizh...but actually is happy n worth for me...cuz i'm gonna change all my things in my room...so tat day i went there to look for my furniture....yeah....
I WAITED THIS DAY FOR LONG LONG TIME D...now dream come true..wakaka...i going to have my own room..no need to share room with sis d...yeah.....n i'm going to paint my room too...going to paint purple n pink...yeah...hope everything go well..won't have last minit changes...or not i will dissapointed agian...after tat we go home lu, on the way home i keep tell my dad tat i wanna go grandma house...i wanna see her...but my dad say dowan..late d..but i don't care...keep saying wan to go..then he say back home for while then only go..ok lu..before back, went to cake shop to buy a peice of cake for grandma first...her favourite cake, panda layer cake.....i ver miss her...before those feel day, suddenly will think bout her....so i wanna go see her...hehe...reach to grandma house d...gradma was happy to see us come...but she oso waiting my cousin sis to back...she taught she will back..but she won't back..aizh...i look at my grandma de look while waiting for my cousin sis my heart is really pain....aizh...keep looking outside...waiting for a ppl to come or anything but the ppl never appear or wat..tat feeling is very disapointed n very sad...i had those feeling b4 so i noe tat....aizh...after for awhile my uncle n aunt came..n my cousin brother had just came back form singapour...so we had dinner together....i never eat too..cuz i'm still full....so just see them eat..hehe...after tat fetch grandma back home..when went home, grandma keep asking me did she back d?then she ask me hu's bag is tat...tat bag actually is mine...aizh...she keep waiting for her back but she never back..quite sad when i see her like tat...aizh...but can't blame my cousin sis la....but no idea la...
i do really miss my grandma....


ready to go out=]
my breakfast..salmon salad...my favourite=]
our lunch...we share...=]
the santa at ikea..
on the way to grandma house..
the cake for grandma=]




monday[8/12]
hmmm...today i taught i can sleep late abit but wat happen is my parents woke me up in 9something...call me to have breakfast with them..but i so tired...i never care..i continue sleep....cuz i really very tired..then after tat wake me up agian...kayz..fine..i wake...go take a bath then out lu.after breakfast sit in the car "long gai"...dam boring.cuz dad is teaching mum how to go n back form my sis skul..she going to fetch my sis next year at中华....wat am i doing in car?listen to muisic n try to sleep...but wat happen is i cried....aizh...dono y suddenly my mind flash back all the memory tat me n my friends n with him de time...i miss them so much....today the mood is quite down....=[
went to bum bum bali to had dinner..long time never go there d..miss the food there...dad order me a combo set...grill fish n chicken together..i'm so full...
after tat back home,watch tv lu..sien de..
then bout 11 something dear call me...we talk till 1..hehe..long conversation...n today is actually our 4th month anniversery...=]HAPPY 4TH MONTH ANNIVERSERY DEAR♥... really hope this day can be with you...n i'm crying while talking on the phone with him...quite sad..then he try to make me happy...thx dear...
when i heard him say maybe going to perak n study i cry agian...aizh...very 舍不得 him...


*************************************************************************************

dear,
i really don't hope u will go for that club job....
hope u don't mind wat i say la..cuz i don't think tat is a good job.... n i don't like u work at those place too..hmmm...anyway,the future is urs...wat job u wan to do,hope u really can think it wisely.....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

happy 4th month anniversery dear♥
i love you..muaxxzzz♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: