Nuffnang

Saturday, December 6, 2008

update!!

friday [5/12]

my father had took one day leave for taking us out...is happy to go out with family for some people...but for me..it isn't..if just me n my dad n sis..maybe i will be happy..if my mum are there whever..i won't be happy..cuz she everytime cause trouble to argue...maybe u guys say i'm a bad child cuz i like tat say my mum..but tats true..if u r me..u will understand...i can't stand her oso..grr....evrytime peoples mood r good oso make ppl mood become bad...hate it!!fine..don't talk bout her d..hehe...hmm...reach 1U bout 10 something...first thing we did is went to cineme there n buy ticktes...hehe....long time didn't watch movie with family d....after we bought the tickets we went for to the nyonya restaurant for our breakfast....after tat shop for while then go to cineme to wacth the first shoe..tat is MADAGASAR..after the show..i feel bored..i almost slept in the cinema..hehe...hmm..i feel bored in this movie maybe is becuz i never watch part 1 ba..
after tat we went to a japanese restaurant...forget wat the restaurant name..actually i never observe..i just go there n eat only..never see the name..haha...i ate a little stuff only..never eat lot...cuz wanna control..i dowan to be fat..hehe..i'm getting fat..my dad say it to me..aixh...
after luch..we shoped for while agian...then after tat went back to cinema agian...to watch the second show...tat is TWILGHT...yeah...this movie is awsome.. i love this movie....i cry in the end.dono why..feel sad...i wanna watch it agian ar!!!after the movie,went jusco n shop for while then back..having dinner at outside..n i oso didn't eat for my dinner...but i'm not hungry..went back home..i'm dam tired..no streght to do any things..n my leg is dam hurt...cuz wearing high heel for whole day shopping...at night sms with him...aizh...i very worry bout him...hope everythings go welll...nothing will be happen...rest more my dear...at night my mood quite down..sigh...

ready to out!!
the chocalte store...i love the chocalte there..its beautiful...
this two little cute pooh....i love them,...
critmas pooh....dam cute..love so much...
i hope i have all of it...^^
babiezz pooh...cutezzz.
my lunch..tats only i ate...
sis de cold mee...
side oder for dad n mum.
dad n mum de luch
side order..my favourites...i ate 3 pieces of it only...
the special promotion...unagi hambuger...but i never try...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

saturaday..
today early in the morning go tuition as usual at erican..n i always late for this tuition..hehe..cuz everytime i ate my breakfast very slow..so everytime late...hehe...i enjoy this tuition..having fin with the class...after this teacher change...love this teacher better than others..cuz he will keep joking around...hope next stage won't be changing any teacher...but today he dam bu shuang de...we having speaking test...n he chose partner for us...one girl one boy...then call us to sit with our partner to discuss bout it...but....we take a long time to change our places...we don't feel like changing...but in the end we change...but we didn't discuss..we just sit there only....just to let teacher stop calling us to change...we r so bad o..bully teacher de..haha...but when my turn to go for the test..i can see tat teacher is so dam bu shuang....so sorry...hmmm..after tuition went back home n play com n have nap...bout evening dear called me,n i awake form my dream...he asking wat am i doing..i say i was selpping..then he call me to continue sleep..but i say dowan..hehe..cuz i wanna chat with him....miss him alot...muaxxzzz...
tmr early in the morning got to wake up agian...going to ikano tmr...with mum n dad...sis wnet to singpour for trip le...so i'm alone with them..gosh...hmmm..anyway hope my sis enjoy her first time trip without us ba...she is the first time leaving us so far....mum n dad r so worry bout her...but when i'm at the trip with skul tat time they isn't so care or worry bout me..dam hurt....but hu cares...i already use to it....

No comments: