Nuffnang

Thursday, December 4, 2008

today my father took half day leave,cuz got to go prepare something for my sis the trip to singapore...we went to kl....to buy phone memory card....after tat i taught we r going to pasar malam...but not...we r going to pavilion....omg...i didn't noe tat....when they went in to the car park, i'm asking where r we going...where is this place...haha...so funny..right?we went there for our dinner...hehe...my father took us to the terpanyaki store..hmmm...tat time i don't feel like eating..cuz i rmb tat the first time i ate in mid valley de..isn't nice...but this is not the same as mid valley de la....
i call my father to hellp me make decision..he order wat i just eat...cuz i dono wat to eat...he order ostyer for me...hmm...ok ba..i oso eat de...after having this dinner...i love it...this is much more better then last time i ate....the best things i love to eat is the bean sprout..hehe..i love it..its nice...after tat we only headed to pasar malam...bought some food tooo.....
i'm so full now..........i'm really going to be fat la..everyday eat so much...sobs...
hmmm...tmr early in the morning then got to wake le....going to 1U...hehe..going to watch two movies...tat is TWILIGHT N MADAGASAR 2...^^...YEAH...

the christmas tree...
PAVILION!!
christmas decaration in pavilion
the cooking ingrediant..

strat to cook!!cooking...yummy!!

two types of vegetable....but i only ate one...bean sprout...nice!!!
me n my sis
waitnf for them to finish the food...so too boring..i take a pic...

lights tree...its beatifulthe donuts....yummy!!!

No comments: