Nuffnang

Saturday, February 28, 2009

it this a test for our relationship?

why suddenly so many things happen between us in this week...only 7 dyas n already so many things happen...from tuesday till now oso so sad....gao tim one thing another thing came...wat the hack ar...why so many things de ar...aizh...but how is it..i won't so easily give up this relationship!!!i will be more stonger to face every problem that we had...i believe we can solve it together...dear,pls don't so easily give up our realtionship agian n agian...u noe how its hurt me?
everytime after the things had solve i told u how hurt i feel when u say u wan give up...but u told me u oso dowan de..call me don't worry....how i don't worry ar?
aizh....everything had been over la....wat u told me last night,i really can't accept that time....but i noe i won't leave u.....already happen for so long d n its already happen nothing can change it....i will try my best to accept it...just don't worry...
i already decide not to leave you means won't...so dear don't think too much n worry..ok?
sometimes i still will cry becuz of this,i still can't promise u i won't cry..ok?give me some time....
i noe u love me very much,n i oso very love you...so promise me not to give up anything so easily again n agian...ok?
last thing i wanna to tell you,is i don't want you to say u don't have the 资格 n the right to be my boyfriend anymore....don't everytime like that say...ok?DO NOT SAY IT AGIAN!!!




so many things had been happen to us...n we everytime also will solve it...
it this a test for our relationship!!!!

No comments: